Saint Andrew’s Net is WL’s daily link stew. It buys all of its cars at police auctions.
- Jamaica’s Usain Bolt broke his own 100-meter record yesterday in Berlin. And no, he didn’t shake hands with Hitler.
- Here’s a video interview from one of the dudes working on the MMA game for Electronic Arts. He’s awfully old-looking; for what platform are they making this game, the Commodore 64?
- The NFL needs to embrace this new way of launching uniforms. Thanks, Kevin.
- Here’s another take on that Kevin Youkilis “fight” from last week.
- Tony LaRussa took a phone call during a press conference last week. With everyone having a cell phone now, I’m surprised this sort of thing doesn’t happen more often.
- David Wright took a fastball to the helmet on Saturday. Why did he do that? Because they’re the Mets.
- Spanish golfer Beatriz Recari is 22, which is a little old for me, but I love the way that she looks at me like she’s going to kill me. It just makes me want her more.
Send tips, submissions, and headshots to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com.