"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- And Here Come the Pretzels warns against angering Wade Boggs. Pitt the Elder better than Gladstone or Disraeli? More coverage at Randinks, and any Boggs-related news warrants a review of this classic.
- Jen's Free Throws examines the real attraction at Arizona Cardinals games. Something tells me the sidelines wouldn't be this hot if the Cards were still in St. Louis. Lovely Sarah used to cheer for the Redbirds.
- Signal to Noise analyzes Stephon Marbury's appearance on the witness stand. Of course Starbury would never admit to intimate relations with a woman in open court, he's a gentleman after all.
- Deuce of Davenport presents the next Mormon football god. I don't believe any supernatural being would choose to be a kicker.
- The Big Picture interviews Big Daddy Drew. I wish I had a jet ski too, so I could play this.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.