"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Mr. Irrelevant displays Blog Show XLIV. How can you denigrate the majesty of this program when Don King himself watches it.
- Food Court Lunch imagines a meeting Moises Alou and Steve Bartman. Not even Gollum was as frightening as Willie McGee's Adam's apple.
- Vegas Watch breaks down the Final Four lines. I wonder how Candace Parker's dislocated shoulder affected the spreads? Uh, I mean, go Memphis!
- The Big Picture wonders if Iona's coach was wrongfully fired. Being wrongfully dismissed is difficult to prove, especially when you drink as much John Jameson & Son as I do.
- The Dagger is afraid of the Pump brothers. They scare me, too – perhaps lovely Amanda-NSFW will comfort and caress me.
- Gelf Magazine presents the April edition of Varsity Letters. Get thee to the Happy Ending Lounge tonight in NYC to see Stefan Fatsis, Jonathan Mayo, and Cait Murphy.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.