"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- D.C Sports Bog talks to 2 gorillas from Chicago. Remember in Trading Places when Jim Belushi was the gorilla on the train? That was the height of his career, and by 'height', I mean it should have ended.
- Vegas Watch thinks the Dodgers are smart for signing Andruw Jones. I like Kenny Williams' strategy of standing pat during the winter meetings. It's not like the White Sox almost finished behind the Royals this season. Oh wait . . .
- 100% Injury Rate tells some bizarre athlete food and drink tales. As a long-time DePaul fan, I can assure you that Rod Strickland always knows what he is doing and carefully considers the consequences of his actions.
- Gopher Nation presents the college football NIT. Just what I need, more college football games on which to wager. Perhaps lovely Sofia can help me clean up my act.
- Storming the Floor knows Lute Olsen is not returning this season. Does anyone even play the lute anymore? Man that guy is old.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.