Hello, friends, and welcome back to the Dime Pod. This week’s edition of the Dime Pod (subscribe: Omny, iTunes, Google, Stitcher) touches on some updated NBA win totals while your hosts sweat the under in Thursday’s game between Wake Forest and Boston College.
Martin and Robby are guest-less this week, but still manage to survey the sports world, talking about everything from college football, to the NBA, to athletes who are remembered for doing dumb stuff or making horrible mistakes. Here’s this week’s podcast, with a rundown of what you can expect after the jump.
Here’s a full overview of what the guys discusses this week:
- Martin is live from the South Point Sportsbook in Las Vegas, while Robby is in love Flagstaff, Arizona
- PSA: Don’t complain if a hurricane impacts your sports watching
- As a warning, this pod occasionally gets interrupted by observations on Boston College vs. Wake Forest
- Adaptation and how it makes sports more fun
- Why watching a game at a sportsbook is a fun experience
- Rolling through updated NBA win totals, including a lot of conversation about … the Orlando Magic?
- Brandon Ingram is the Lakers’ most important player not named LeBron, while Kyle Kuzma is the most fascinating
- The Celtics might be really, really good … but do they have too many mouths to feed?
- The legitimacy of Kyrie Irving to the Knicks
- Understanding roles on a team with LeBron James
- “Who are the players … that are remembered for the worst things?”
All of that and much, much more!