Annie Mumolo is an actress and Oscar-nominated screenwriter (for co-writing Bridesmaids with Kristen Wiig) who is probably best known for starring in the NBC comedy series About A Boy. Also credited with writing the story for David O. Russell’s Joy, you may also know Mumolo from her roles in This is 40, Bewitched and The Boss. Currently, she stars alongside Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Jada Pinkett Smith and Christina Applegate in Bad Moms, which was released on Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on Tuesday, November 1.
Annie was nice enough to take a few minutes from her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Poison? I’ve always been curious.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Anything that delivers things to my doorstep in 5-7 business days or earlier with free shipping.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Right now anything from the Olivia Newton John Magic album.
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Credit cards are not FREE MONEY, ANNIE!
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Black combat boots.”
9. Dogs or cats?
Whichever one of mine doesn’t cop a squat in my underwear drawer that day.
10. Best concert of your life was…
Watching my grandfather play with Sammy Davis Jr.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My O.B., Dr. Marshall Kadner. Everything he did for me.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
My kids’ soccer teams.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
In my grandmother’s kitchen.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Oh god. I can’t remember. Don’t tell anyone.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Gary Sandy from WKRP in Cincinnati.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
He’s coming over??! Nicolas Cage is coming to my house??! The movie actor??! Why?! Why is he coming??!! I need more notice!!!