- Storming the Floor examines the Big East. Who says if they created a college football playoff, I wouldn't care about the regular season? Because they're absolutely correct – see you in March.
- Mondesi's House values some rare sports cards. But my nest egg is mostly Pro Set cards and Eric Davis rookies. Oh, what a fool I was to trust that guy at Charles Schwab.
- Off Wing Opinion displays some commercials for the NHL Network. Hockey has its own station?!? What's next, a cooking show channel? LOL!
- Food Court Lunch knows ESPN personalities can't get through customs. If only Customs would really detain these idiots.
- D.C. Sports Bog reports Jim Fassel blames the bloggers. Congrats to the culprits. Have a NSFW celebration with lovely Ines – mea maxima culpa.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.