Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Bugs & Cranks selects the best bench-clearing brawlers. Juan Marichal and Andre Dawson are emeriti of this club. They both knew if you have a weapon in your hand, you should use it.
- MLS players are pleading poverty on Signal to Noise. Weren't immigrants complaining about their wages last week? I get it already, here's a quarter.
- Brew Crew Ball is ready for the Nationals. And lo, he opened the Seventh Seal, and Milwaukee was the best team in baseball.
- Nation of Islam observes the upper crust of Kentucky. I bet Stephen Foster tunes aren't very popular at Mosque Maryam.
- Foul Balls reveals the dark side of the Derby. Al Czervik's (Rodney Dangerfield) critique of his steak at Bushwood C.C. just became a little less funny.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.