Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Duke gives Florida some Repeat advice in the Nation of Islam. Sure the '91-'92 Blue Devils were treated like rock stars, but they've never known the opulence of an assistant editor's lifestyle.
- The Fanhouse presents the unsung hero of the Florida vs. Oregon contest. Brent Finkleberry, Head Facility Maintenance Technician for the Edward Jones Dome, Marital Status: Single.
- The HeelsBlog attributes the loss to poor late game execution. He's right, 6-8 year olds could do better. When I was that age, my team scored 3 field goals in the final 12 minutes against St. Agnes. We won 9-7.
- The Hoyas Prospectus is headed to the Final Four. Did you notice how the refs refused to call a foul on these Jesuits in OT? I'm pretty sure the money I put on the collection plate ended up in those officials' pockets.
- The Gators' secret motivational speaker on Our Book of Scrap. Billy Donovan is bad enough, but can you imagine listening to a pep talk from an old professional wrestler?
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.