- Lion in Oil knows something stinks in Buffalo. A sulfur pocket? Isn't sulfur the same as brimstone? And I always thought Hell was closer to Cleveland.
- Rumors and Rants reports some exciting Chicago Bears news. Could you please forward the bill to Halas Hall when I slip into an alcoholic coma?
- Throwing Into Traffic displays some humorous pictures of white guys running. It's true, we're so lame. For more of the black and white dichotomy in professional sports see True Hoop.
- The Big Picture has your 2008 free agent All-Star team. This team is OK, but I'd rather watch lovely Abi-NSFW frolic in the outfield.
- Sportscrack examines Braves reliever Phil Stockman's superstition. That's nothing, I used to be in cult that consumed Koala penis to please the Almighty. Tasted like chicken.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.