Mark McKenna is an actor who stars alongside Ciara Bravo in YouTube Premium’s Wayne, a dark action comedy from the writers of Deadpool that will premiere on January 16. Mark was nice enough to take some time out of his schedule to participate in our twenty questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Either an Old Fashioned or a rum & Coke.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Chrissy Teigen is really funny to follow on Twitter.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR and/or streaming queue?
I’ve been meaning to start Peaky Blinders.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Most likely a huge filet steak and some chips.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
I don’t really use the computer that much, but probably YouTube and Instagram. If Instagram is counted as a website? Definitely those two.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Focus more on playing the piano, I wish I played better now.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
The difference between a violin and a fiddle.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
When I was either 18 or 19 I saw The Foo Fighters and that was pretty incredible.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Junkie by William Burroughs
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Cast me in any role I’ve had, especially those who cast me in Wayne and Sing Street.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
I don’t really watch either but if I had to pick one I guess Family Guy.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Probably sleep, to be honest! Sleep and watch movies.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
I don’t really have one, but if I had to pick one it would be the Newcastle football team because I have family from there. But I don’t really follow sports.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
My mom’s kitchen!
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
I don’t know maybe Gwen Stefani or Beyoncé. One of those very beautiful people.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Something easy like noodles or a bit of toast.
Watch the trailer for ‘Wayne’ below.
PREVIOUSLY: Sam Richardson