Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of John DiMaggio. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Jo Blo synched the audio from the new Total Recall trailer with scenes from the Arnold Schwarzenegger version. Hey, they replaced a barely intelligible accent with a slightly more understandable one. I need to see the other version, though, with Schwarzenegger’s voice coming from Colin Farrell. [via FirstShowing]
- Warialasky asks, “If Battleship gets its own movie, why not Tetris?” Why not, indeed. [via ObviousWinner]
- Speaking of which, why not a “Guess Who?” movie as well? I was expecting cheap racial profiling jokes, but clubhouseofd!ckheads delivered a clever movie homage instead. [via FilmDrunk]
- “Leeroy Jenkins” is remade as a short heist film by Finn O’Hara and Doug & Serge for this year’s CFC Worldwide Short Film Festival in Toronto. I hope they have chicken in prison. [via SuperPunch]
- Banner picture via Pleated-Jeans.
- Inset picture via Reddit.