While writing my last post about Dance Flick earning $13 million this weekend, I naturally wondered who the hell all those people seeing it were. That’s when I came across these Twitter reactions and figured, “Hmm, maybe these deserve their own post.” Then I thought, “Hell, why not make it a top ten list?” And then I thought, “Look, a squirrel.”
- montanatucker says: Okay soo idc what any1 says but I thought Dance Flick was hilarious lol
- MIKEgUNRATEDent says: just watched dance flick djozeer is right thats one of those movies that shouldnt be paid to see.. and if you do get drunk.. im bored
- davyana808 says: I watched dance flick yesterday, i didn’t like it -.- very retarted.
- djozeer says: Had a good time at the movies but the movie sucked,dance flick is a movie you should Waite for until it comes out on t.v!!
- signzofodg says: For bein pg13 dat Dance Flick sh*t pretty funny hahaa
- fresasmiths says: watched dance flick not that funny HOPE YOUR SADNESS GOES AWAY BOYS LOVE YOU PEACE
- pachichii says: Movie nite wit chloe. Fun! Ahaha. Movie dance flick was hela dumb! Haha. Prepare 4 scku tom! Grr. Watch choir concert
- CryssRenee says: just saw dance flick. them waynas crazy as hell
- momokiki says: o and by tha way i reccomend dance flick 2 an immature audiance only…and thats notta bad thing…tha movie was MAD funny!!!
- The_Statement says: Dance Flick, officially the worst movie I’ve ever paid to see, well I aint pay lol but stilllll
It’s funny to me that even among the can’t spell, punctuate, capitalize, or complete a thought demographic, it’s still only running 30-40% recommended. Not funny? In the time it took you to read this, the world welcomed six new Wayanses.