"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Viva El Birdos explains the Zone Rating Metric. Just the stat we needed to show youngsters how important fielding is. "That's in your zone, catch the ball numbnuts!"
- Bull Durham rehashed on the Astros Dugout. I'll say it for Lisa Gray – "Well I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back . . . etc."
- Reds (and Blues) tells the saga of Murray Chass vs. Baseball Prospectus. Hey, I think I won the Ford Fricke Award one time. Let me look through my treasure box of Cracker Jack prizes.
- Four Blocks to Miller Park asks if any Brewer can throw the Gyro Ball. In retrospect, Mike Tyson's Punchout was really racist. Still an excellent game though, I wonder if my NES still works?
- Honest Wagner is really honest. Pirates fans just don't give a damn anymore. Can you blame them?
- Goat Riders of the Apocalypse examines the Cubs/Cards rivalry. This only goes to show what I've been saying my whole life : Cubs fans are the most objective people I know.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.