Morning Meat is WL’s daily batch o’links. It’ll grill you a hot dog or a hamburger, but not both. Send us tips at WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com and follow WL, PUNTE, Burnsy, Gally, Shakey and Ryan on Twitter.
- Venus Williams and her wardrobe have been ousted from the French Open. We’ll miss the wardrobe…
- Ashley Judd’s husband won the Indy 500. Good job, whatever your name is. We’ll be ogling some images of your wife now.
- Sexy Celebrities With Ugly Significant Others: A Field Guide
- Sorry, fellas, but the humor for this comic is in another castle.
- Denmark eats more meat than we do. Nigeria is more than a little jealous.
- Apparently, Jimmy Neal is a former NASCAR driver who was arrested for attempted rape. Was this guy even on the big Cup circuit? I have a hard enough time caring about NASCAR as it is.
- If Kobe is better than LeBron, let us count the ways.
- Don’t write a “diversity scorecard” post for fall TV shows and then not hand out any scores. That’s either brain-dead or lazy. Let’s go with “brain-dead.”
- Remember this kid that covered Lady Gaga? He just signed onto Ellen DeGeneres’ record label. Apparently, sue has one.