Writer’s Room 5: Movies That Messed You Up As A Child

By | 191 Comments

We've been doing these Writer's Room posts sporadically for a while now, and I hope you enjoy these long reads, because I love putting them together.


Writer’s Room: Scenes We Never Want to See Again

By | 196 Comments

Do you ever go to the movies and find yourself immersed in a story, when all of a sudden a dumb scene happens and drags you out of your cocoon of fiction by your pant leg.

#uproxx 20

Drew Magary’s Unabashed Love For Rum & Diet Coke Will Not Be Deterred By Big Cocktail

By | 38 Comments

KSK co-founder Drew Magary has a hilarious new book out about being a dad in the 21st century. He was nice enough to answer a few of our questions recently.


Louis C.K. And Big Daddy Drew Magary On Howard Stern’s Show

By | 17 Comments

Louis C.K. and KSK co-founder Drew Magary were both on Howard Stern's show yesterday. We finally found audio.

#Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber & Drew Magary Spend A Little Time For GQ Magazine

By | 7 Comments

Photo: Peggy Sirota Justin Bieber is a subject that 99% of TSS' audience will gloss over (the other assumed 1% probably like him ironically).


We Found The Greatest Comment From A Belieber About Drew Magary’s Justin Bieber Profile For GQ

By | 18 Comments

If there’s one thing I’ve learned today, it’s this: NEVER do a Facebook or Twitter search for "Justin Bieber.


Latest Frottings: Scre4m, Drew from KSK

By | 10 Comments

(the player below takes a second to load.

Sign Up