It's a great year for people who don't want their political opinions from jackasses flailing around in hysterics: first <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2011/01/oh-yeah-msnbc-fired-keith-olbermann" target="_self">Keith Olbermann got fired from MSNBC</a>, and now Fox News has just announced that Glenn Beck's show will leave the air later this year.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause