Adrian Grenier is an actor and filmmaker best known for portraying Vincent “Vinny” Chase on Entourage. You may have also seen him in films like Hart’s War and The Devil Wears Prada. Currently, he stars alongside Bruce Willis, Christopher Meloni and Dave Bautista in Marauders, which opens in theaters nationwide and on-demand this Friday, July 1.
Adrian was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Mezcal Soda. No straw!!!
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
Uh, I don’t have DVR, I just stream on demand.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Anything avocado. Shoot, just give me a halved avocado and a spoon. If you could throw in some salt and lemon, that would be nice of you.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Right now it’s “Daydream by Design” by Gaby Moreno.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Not my style. Anymore. I’ve let go of violence as a way to express my frustration.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
I was researching Teepees. Just bought one.
9. Dogs or cats?
Damn, tough, but since I’m getting a dog next month, I’ll say Cat so they don’t feel left out.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Roger Waters’ “The Wall” revival.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
F*ck Your Resume: The Revolutionary Guide to Getting Hired in the Digital Age by Jeremy Dillahunt.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My mother, she raised me in New York even though it was really hard as a single mom. I’m really thankful for that.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Cook and eat. And play music.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
There’s Something About Mary.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Love Greg Long as a pro surfer.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Just yesterday, a place called Commune in Virginia Beach where I’m shooting a film. Who would have thought!?!
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Ha, I don’t know, but we’d definitely have Bloody Marys. He knows just the right amount of Worcestershire. (Inside joke, you’d have to see the movie.)
PREVIOUSLY: Jake Weary