Aidan Alexander is an actor who’s amassed significant social media followings and is starring in the upcoming feature films Vikes and F*&% the Prom. Aidan was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
I would probably order something like a Coke or a Shirley Temple, because underage.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
I love @thefatjewish. His photos are so funny, I always find myself stalking his account. As for Twitter, I love @UberFacts. I heard the facts aren’t always real, but I still lurk on it because it feels like I’m learning something.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
Broad City, definitely.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
My last meal? Am I sick, or something? Haha, if it was my absolute last meal I would try to round up my entire family, all my cousins included, and go get food. I haven’t had my whole family together in years.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
All my social medias for sure. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
My list of favorite songs fluctuate so quickly they will probably be different tomorrow. As of now my favorite playlist includes “Animal” by Miike Snow, “Two Weeks” by FKA Twigs, “Pressure” by Milk n Bone, and “The Wilhelm Scream” by James Blake.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
Probably something nice and sassy. I wouldn’t want to punch a cute face, so the direct opposite of that.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
Canada’s Immigration Policy. I hate school reports.
9. Dogs or cats?
If you would’ve asked me this a few months ago I would say cats, but I’ve been going to this animal shelter by my house that rescues dogs from the RedList, the list of dogs at the shelter they’re about to euthanize, and after playing with them a bunch I might like dogs more.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
So far, SIA at Coachella. Or the Chainsmokers at Coachella.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I am a literal missionary when it comes to that book. I’m always trying to get people to read it.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
When I was 14, my friend from my hometown made me a shoebox full of personalized mix tapes, and poems, and it’s my favorite thing anyone has given me or done for me so far. It was so personal and nice, and I loved it.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
South Park, the raunchier the better.
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
I would write music. I would start really early at around 6 a.m., and try to get a flight to Boise, Idaho. Then I would go to this part of the Boise River by my old house that is kind of cradled by trees, and I would write. It’s my favorite place in the world.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
A Cinderella Story. One of my all-time favorite rom-coms. I love it.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
I gotta represent my hometown, so the Boise State Broncos.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
The House in NYC. I literally have dreams that just consist of me going there and eating.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Barber Shop: The Next Cut.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Hannah Montana, shameless.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I’m a terrible cook, so I would probably go buy some pasta and just pretend I’m the one who cooked it.
PREVIOUSLY: Dan Soder