The newest Honest Trailer from Screen Junkies went in hard on Jupiter Ascending. Who knew a movie about space wolfman Channing Tatum saving Mila Kunis and her perfect DNA from intergalactic immortal wackaloons could turn out weird, huh?
Screen Junkies honestly outdid themselves by trying to summarize the entire plot of the movie from 2:20 onward, along with helpful subtitles like, “THIS IS THE ACTUAL PLOT OF THE MOVIE.” and “THIS WAS ACTUALLY SCREENED AT SUNDANCE.”
Anyway, long story short, the answer is no, an Oscar winner can’t have their Academy Award retroactively taken away.
More movie-related honest trailers:
- Hulk (2003)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- Daredevil (2003)
- The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
- The LEGO Movie
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Guardians Of The Galaxy
- And a whole lot more.
Via Screen Junkies