Shanice was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Gin and tonic. And if I’m not feeling for the bubbles, red wine.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Jhene Aiko. She is one of the artists that I connect with the most. She’s super real, and super positive.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
“Jane the Virgin!”
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
A Jamaican dish — ackee and saltfish, breadfruit, fried plantain and pear aka avocados.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
YouTube, Twitter, IMDb, 8tracks
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Work” – Rihanna featuring Drake.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
Uncle Ruckus from “The Boondocks”
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
Smoothie recipes. I love smoothies; I try to have one every day.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Beyoncé at the ACC in Toronto. Her shows are incredible and they are just breathtaking live.