Week 4 is here! Give yourselves a round of applause. We’ve made it to the official start of fall, and football is king. All hail football. Our football is an awesome football. And so on and so forth. Alabama lost, and people talked about that a lot already, and Ohio State didn’t look great, and Arkansas lost again, and USC is already disappointing. So it’s basically a football season now.
This week doesn’t look tremendous on paper unless you’re out on the West Coast or you like staying up super late, but that’s okay. Football is always part of a balanced diet, and here to run through all the snackable content is Robby Kalland and Martin Rickman, and they’re joined by the internet’s own (and SB Nation do-it-all friend) Ryan Nanni, aka Celebrity Hot Tub, aka the world’s foremost Whitney Houston karaoke star.
Here’s what to expect:
- Lots of Wyclef Jean talk.
- How Tom Herman being gone from Ohio State might be mattering more than we thought.
- How college kids losing their OCs is like getting a new dishwasher (just stay with me on this).
- Coach FIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTSSSSS!!!!
- Stuff we wish we could bet on like Kanye’s new baby name.
- Auburn and stuff.
- Leonard Fournette.
- Ryan’s Brady Hoke impression does, in fact, make an appearance.
As always, comments and tweets are always welcome. You can find Robby at (@rkalland) and Martin at (@martinrickman). And Ryan is at (@celebrityhottub). Football is great and so are friends, but football is always better with friends.
Special thanks to the band Annabel for our intro and outro music. They’re really great. You should buy their music at their website or perhaps see them play a show sometime.