We finally made it. Our long, dark days of no college football ended with Cal scoring a bunch of points on Hawaii in Australia. (No, really, that happened.) The season is here, and we’ll be talking about football again. We’ll also have tangents on subjects that make no sense and don’t relate to football at all. That’s our promise to you.
Robby is ready. Martin is, well, kind of ready. And we brought in Stewart Mandel of Fox Sports and the Audible podcast to help us out. Stewart is an expert on the sport, way more than either of us are, so his insight is especially appreciated.
This week we discussed:
- College football coaches and their relationship to pop culture
- Which coaches would live in a tiny house
- The dab dying when Nick Saban did it
- Which coach is most like a Bond villain
- Who has the best office in college football?
- Bold predictions (okay, they’re not that bold)
- And more!
As always, comments and tweets are welcome. Subscribe to us on iTunes, too! You can find Robby at (@rkalland) and Martin at (@martinrickman), and Stewart is at (@slmandel). Sports are great and so are friends, but sports are always better with friends.
Special thanks to the band Annabel for our intro and outro music. They’re really good. You should buy their music at their website or perhaps see them play a show some time.