Here are some bullets because there's nothing post-worthy going on. Did no one get arrested last night?
- I've gotten a couple emails about how John Travolta messed up Cal Ripken Jr's HOF speech by weeping through it, but this is the only video I've seen of it, and it's inconclusive.
- I was right about Notre Dame and Michigan: they got back together, and in a big way.
- New York people: go check out Varsity Letters tomorrow.
- At last! Conclusive photos of Brady Quinn… umm… hanging out. With people. Doing nothing interesting. Fasten your seat belts.
- Off-topic: 2 Dinar is a new website about the war in Iraq written entirely by veterans. Worth keeping an eye on if you want an idea of what's going on over there.
- Regarding the pic above: she's not going to play Jenna Jameson. She never was, and she never will. Except in my fantasies.
Well, that was fun. Only 14 more hours until the next With Leather post gives you more bulleted links. I'm sure you're thrilled.