"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- A.J. Daulerio investigates Britt Reid's Facebook on The Daily Examiner. We didn't have Facebook when I was in college. Of course, "college" may be a misnomer, since it was just a GED course in prison.
- Mr. Irrelevant displays Blog Show XXVIII. But don't let it mellow if you've been eating asparagus. And I must eat more of it before this 5-gallon jug of CostCo Hollandaise turns.
- FreeDarko has a handsome guest lecturer analyze Purple Jesus. If I wasn't subject to a ration reduction in my whiskey allowance, I would argue thet Cedric Benson is more like a Mongolian Yurt.
- Rumors and Rants offers you a couple of dirty college coaching jobs. Hmm, Lincoln or College Station? I'll pick death. I'd like to imagine lovely Sharae enjoys getting dirty.
- Gelf Magazine presents November's installment of Varsity Letters. Get thee to the Happy Ending Lounge tomorrow night at 7:30 in NYC to hear Bruce Feldman, Steve Friedman, and John & Rick Wolff read from their latest works.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.