Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Foul Balls has some fun with Lance Briggs. Do you think Drew Rosenhaus represents assistant editors?
- Do you believe in amateurism on Money Players? Is drinking a profession? Because I trained as an amateur in college at it. There's a Chicago PD Desk Sergeant who will attest to my expertise.
- Flyer Fieldhouse is already nostalgic for Kevin Durant. Just think of the advantage this lucky youngster will have in the NBA because of his one year of NCAA experience.
- Tony Parker and Eva Longoria gossip courtesy of Sports by Brooks. It is now my belief that women prefer French speakers. There is no other explanation for my lack of female action.
- Happy St. Joseph's Day to all my Italian friends. Wait a second, I don't have any Italian friends. How did these lucky bastards get lovely Federica?
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.