Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It only drinks alone when nobody else is around…
- WHAT? The Cubs are in first place? Seriously?
- Let the record show that this is the ONLY time Terrell Owens has made more sense than Roger Goodell.
- Hank Aaron is not happy about this whole steroids business. That said, if Hank would just jump on the HGH wagon, he could probably give a good boost to that home run total of his.
- It’s only a matter of time before everything on SI.com is a random list of “story highlights.”
- Those of you looking for a life coach: time to put together your “Vision Board.” It’s good for your chi and it might impress the occasional hippie you encounter in your day-to-day business.
- Once again, it’s time to play, “Do You Think She’s A Prostitute?”
- A VERY well-conceived post that would have been excellent if only they had included my favorite team.
Uni Watch (rev.)
Send tips, submissions, and any other various goodness to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. We’ll link it up. Unless it sucks.