Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Dude Abides sings a Mellancamp parody. We're going to need a second source on this story because who hasn't passed the J to someone famous, only to realize later that the celeb is a fence post.
- The Feed chronicles a battle dance casualty. Could battle dancing be a hot button issue in the 2008 election? Not likely with our intelligent electorate.
- The Sports Hernia presents NBA Pretty Boys – Part Deux. It's not Star Wars bar, it's Mos Eisley Cantina, and . . . I've said too much.
- The Extrapolater learns about Japanese baseball. An interview with Mike Plugh, creator of the Matsuzaka Watch, which prompts the pic of lovely Eiko.
- The Offside reveals the skewed priorities of English soccer fans. Hmm, to dwell on the Premier League or sex? It's a tough question, but I know I count on the sexy readers of WL to make the right decision.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.