Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- D.C. Sports Bog presents "Office Space Night". It would be better if you could bring your own machines to pummel because there's a certain Singer sewing machine that deserves an ass-kicking. (And yes, a sweatshop qualifies as an office.)
- MJD raps you back to the '80s on the Fanhouse. KRS-One exalts Larry Mize, Kool Moe Dee remembers Donnie Moore (moment of silence), and Young MC steals the show.
- Thank you Isiah shows the Bulls how to win Game 3. I think they forgot the magic beans and to ask the Pistons to only play 3 for a while.
- BfloBlog has a thought for Mike Grier. No one holds grudges like a hockey fan who lives on the banks of Lake Erie. It must have something to do with the twenty feet of snow every winter.
- Home Run Derby likes Vernon Wells' sense of humor. Vernon spells "centre" the British way? I wonder if the Canadians make him do that?
- Keely Hazell can spell however she wants. Some more pics here, and a nice NSFW video here. Enjoy!
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.