It’s the Morning Meat, where sports and other crap collide each morning. Send us tips and links at WithLeather-TIPS@Uproxx.com, and follow WL and Josh on Twitter.
- Here’s my breakdown of the NFC’s weakest schedules, based on rushing and passing defenses from 2009.
- Shawn Johnson can’t really throw a baseball (above). Apparently this is news. Via everyone (Thanks, Brent)
- This guy made cool stuff from everyday office supplies. He would have been better off reading sports blogs.
- The Gally Blog turns one year old today. They’re the only good thing to come out of Canada since Dan Aykroyd.
The Gally Blog.
- Somebody needs to just fire Stuart Scott already…
- It’s your “Football Team Complaining About Free Stadium” story with a twist–it’s happening in Canada.
- Robin Hood really isn’t much of an outlaw, especially when he’s Australian and fat. These outlaws kick much more ass.
- Undie run from Texas (right). And yes, everything really is bigger down there.
Friends of the Program.
- As if the Shake Weight wasn’t bad enough, these fitness products from the Arnold Classic will make your head spin.
- A Lesson In Badass: Self-defense tips from a
Navy Seal Special Forces trainer.
- Was Keith Hernandez worn out from doing all of those “Just For Men” commercials?
- Did somebody say “Mega Man movie?” Yes, please.