I don’t know what the hell’s wrong with me today, but I can’t focus or make anything resembling a decision. I’ve got all these different tabs and windows open to various TV stories I should be writing about — like scenes from all of ABC’s new dramas, or trailers for Fox’s new dramas — but it would be murder on my brain to try to write about all of that, even though I’d have a great time making fun of ABC’s lesser offerings. Seriously, you need to go to that first link and at least watch the clip from “Once Upon a Time” with Ginnifer Goodwin. It is laughably terrible, and I’d be surprised if it isn’t one of the first shows to get axed next season.
Anyway, I’m tired of having all these goddamn tabs open, so here are links. No Uproxx whorin’, just TV stuff and Internet ephemera.
- HERE is a long-ass article about Louis C.K. in New York Mag.
- THIS is a Seth MacFarlane cartoon that predates “Family Guy.” MacFarlane, by the way, has been tapped to reboot “The Flintstones” for Fox.
- THIS is a conversation Sh*t My Dad Says creator Justin Halpern had with his father upon cancellation of the CBS show. I enjoyed it.
- HERE is Kate Upton modeling “bridal swimwear.” I definitely want a beach wedding now. With her.
- And OVER HERE is a catfight GIF that I meant to put on file last month, then I forgot about it, then I happened upon it today and stared at it for like eight minutes.