But like the song, I left my heart in Pawnee, where the dangerous amount of high fructose corn syrup is always flowing through me. Before “London,” let’s remember why the Paris of America, Pawnee, Indiana, is the best TV town, short of Springfield and wherever Beverly Hills, 90210 took place. Milwaukee, I think.
1. The colorful characters.
2. The picturesque nature walks. (Via)
3. The gorgeous art work. (Via)
4. The healthy cuisine. (Via)
5. The local celebrities. (Via)
6. The rich music scene.
7. The unbiased news programming.
8. The honest entertainment reviews.
9. The nightlife.
10. The colorful regional politicians. (Via)