Natalie Zea is an actress probably best known for portraying Winona Hawkins on Justified. You may have also seen her on The Shield and Californication. Currently she stars opposite Jason Jones on TBS’ The Detour, which premieres tonight, Monday April 11, at 9 p.m. EST.
Natalie was nice enough to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Well, I’m currently breastfeeding so…Gin.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
The last two seasons of Breaking Bad. Don’t tell me what happens!
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
See question #1
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
My 5-month-old really likes “Hotline Bling.”
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
Every single thing you said you’d never do, you’re going to do eventually, so take it easy on the judgement.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Can a baby cry itself to death?”
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Don’t judge: Tori Amos circa 1996. I was going through a thing. I was 21.