In Marvel’s Netflix series, Jessica Jones, Susie Abromeit plays Pam, the assistant, lover, and mistress to Carrie-Ann Moss’s Jeri Hogarth — an attorney and ally to Jessica Jones. Ahead, Susie Abromeit was nice enough to answer some questions for us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
It depends on my mood that day. A glass of pinot noir, or if it was a tough one, scotch.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
The Affair on Showtime is an amazing show and the performances are fantastic. Also can’t wait for the upcoming season of Game of Thrones.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Margherita pizza. Hands down, can never go wrong with that one.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Facebook, CNN, various fashion websites and Duolingo. I’m learning Spanish right now and it’s the best way to learn.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Trevor Hall, “Green Mountain State” and pretty much any song by Drew Holcomb.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
There’s enough pain and hurt in the world and I find that those people who probably “deserve” a fist to the face, are the ones who need love the most. I want to be part of the conversation that expresses more love and understanding towards each other.
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
9. Dogs or cats?
Both. But I’m slightly more of a dog person.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
James Vincent McMorrow
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Just Kids by Patti Smith
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I was taken to Machu Picchui for my birthday. It was an incredible, magical place.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Camping in a magical place with my man and my dog Charlie or to be traveling in a foreign exotic place with them.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
When Harry Met Sally. It’s just such a classic.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Duke Basketball. It’s my alma mater and it’s a pretty amazing team to root for.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
The Tree House in Machu Picchu. Pretty much most of the food in Peru was the best I’ve tasted.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
Straight Outta Compton. It was an incredible movie.
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Brad Pitt, circa Cool World. I was nine and thought he was a God.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
My vegan, homemade, baked Falafels. I’m pretty proud of that dish. I feel like he would vibe with them.