Now that we have the fourth easiest part of drafting your fantasy football team out of the way – <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/08/the-with-leather-fantasy-football-draft-guide-how-to-pick-the-qb-of-your-dreams" target="_blank">picking the right quarterback for you</a> – it’s time to move on to the most important part, which is drafting multiple running backs that will last you the majority of the season and will provide you the least amount of mental anguish as you try to defeat the other people in your league who probably had a better first round pick and therefore got one of the elite RBs.
- John Cleese’s Lost Sketches Are Next Best Thing To More Monty Python
- Horrible Woman Wants To Know How She Can Keep The Poor Kids From Trick Or Treating In Her Neighborhood
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015