"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Deuce of Davenport offers unknown sports breakfast cereals. Somehow you knew that Tim Duncan was a part of a balanced breakfast. (See more NSFW nutrition with the lovely Teri here.)
- Oakland A's Days presents its top ten pet peeves. Wouldn't it be funny if you named your dog "Peeve"? Until it became less and less funny, at which point you have to "accidentally" shoot it.
- The Dugout listens to Rod Beck's reaction to heaven. My great uncle Sonny believed that Carl Hubbell was actually St. Peter. Probably because Carl's screwball was unearthly, and maybe because Sonny drank mercury from thermometers.
- Armchair GM wonders if pro athletes were his friends on Facebook. Maybe Tony Parker is the new Tom Brady, just like San Antonio is the new NYC.
- Signal to Noise has the L.A. Left Corner Blues. Nomar at third base? I'd rather see Mia Hamm there.
- Winning the Turnover Battle equates the Chief with the Memphis Grizzlies. I can only assume I'm the Gilbert Arenas of this "draft". A lovely lady did shout "Hibachi" during a featherbed jig with me once. Although it could have been a sneeze – chloroform does that sometimes.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.