"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Sports Hernia analyzes John Kruk's hair. "Low flow? I don't like the sound of that." At least Krukie's wife doesn't find him as disgusting as she used to thanks to Dan Marino and NutriSystem.
- Harvey Keitel guest stars on The Dugout. That Gatorade commercial would be better if Keitel reprised his role as Mr. Wolf and helped Joe Torre "clean" the Yanks Dugout. Also, let's start referring to John Lackey as "Schmendrick" all the time.
- A Price Above Bip Roberts examines the MLB All-Stars. I'm really surprised that Paul Konerko's .255 average or Jermaine Dye's .230 weren't good enough to make the team. For your All-Time All-Star team see NY JER Please.
- Part Mule offers 10 tips for your fantasy football draft. I can always tell how I drafted by where I awake the morning after: the Drunk Tank – very well, a Gentlemen's Club parking lot – mediocre, sobbing in the fetal position while using a poster of Walter Payton as a blanket – poorly.
- You Been Blinded presents flaming baseballs. As usual, fire makes everything better. Speaking of flaming hot bodies, lovely Raquel has your NSFW cure for the Monday blues.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.