"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- The Angry T ranks the hottest NBA dance teams. I don't think I could stand the rigors of the 82-game season if it wasn't for these lovely lasses of the hardwood. And by hardwood, I mean I experience an erection when I watch them twirl.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers sue Ticketmaster on Lion in Oil. Sure, you could do away with paper tickets if you want all your favorite events crammed with jedis who employed mind-trickery to enter.
- One More Dying Quail eulogizes Bill Robinson. Who can forget Bill's HBP RBI in the top of the ninth of Game 7 of the '79 Series? You do recall it? Sorry, that was a trick question – off to retirement home with you grandpa.
- Girls Gone Sports performs a strange but sexy ritual involving Tony Romo. The Champagne of Bottled Beers should be used in a more constructive endeavor, such as pouring over a fine rack alá Elisabeth Shue. Or you could drink it.
- The Sporting Orange asks what if Bonds had played for the Devil Rays. Do people ever refer to Tampa as "the city by the bay"? I know I've heard it called "the Skank-Swamp near St. Shitsburg."
- 100% Injury Rate knows Carlos Tevez is a heartbreaker. Natalia Fassi is beautiful (and obviously blind), but my favorite Argentinian is the lovely Karina.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.