Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link medley. It comes with your choice of beef, chicken, or shrimp, but shrimp is five dollars extra.
- If you played against Thomas Jones in fantasy yesterday, this might summarize your feelings about him.
- Dennis Velasco from Barkley’s Mouth opines about NBA draftee Jonny Flynn. Hiya!
- You can stop wondering when you’ll ever see a baseball Q & A with musician John McCutcheon.
- With Leather will be represented at the Blogworld expo in Vegas next month. Ufford will be at the actual expo. Punte will be at either the bar or the gaming tables. That’s where the real networking is done.
- Those wily Germans are beginning to pick up on the joys of the gridiron, as evidenced by the above ad for the Düsseldorf Panther. I don’t know why “Panther” is singular, but I like it.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. We deliver, but that’s extra too.