"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- SPORTSbyBROOKS reports that Rod Beck's death was initially cryptic. Isn't all death a mystery? Do our souls live on? Is there a heaven? Who will secure my porn, so my Mom doesn't find it? R.I.P. Shooter.
- Bugs and Cranks tracks down baseball's vagabonds. "Crisco. Bardol. Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball."
- On The Show knows Andruw Jones ruined your fantasy team. I'm not an agent or anything, but you probably don't want to hit .198 in your contract year.
- Foul Balls presents the newest Unimportant Sport: Speedminton! I don't play this wonderful game, but I do finger my shuttlecock when I think of the lovely Maria Sharapova.
- Money Players analyzes the keen business mind of Sean Jones. I wonder if AMAROQ is hiring as I'm an expert at "algrorithms" and "combinationatorial mathematics".
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.