- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes offer a fantasy baseball survival guide. Rotisserie leagues are tough because you have to pay attention every day, and with my hobbies, I often experience periods of missing time.
- Larry Brown Sports knows Tony Dungy doesn't like Bill Belichick. Cheat codes? In my day, you played until you had worn your thumbs to the bone or had a seizure.
- The Mid-Majority examines senior night. This is a much better idea than writing my phone number in various ladies rooms.
- Flotsam Media publishes a plea from some Cincinnati Reds. My plea is to leap around with lovely Vanessa.
- 35 Seconds listens in on an awkward conversation. I always know it's going to be a strained talk when an ex-girlfriend shouts, "How did you get this number?"
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.