"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect and tits.
- Bugs & Cramks teaches you how to talk like a Pittsburgh Pirate. It's on occasions like "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" that I really wish I worked part-time at Long John Silver's instead of KFC.
- Dayn Perry builds the most evil college football coach ever. Jackie Sherrill has to be on this list somewhere because castrating any living being is just wrong. Unless it's O.J. or my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend.
- The Fanhouse reports that Arsenal's potential owner is shutting down blogs. I can sympathize with Mr. Usmanov as I was a "political prisoner" as too. Isn't public urination in the Bill of Rights?
- More Credible picks some college football games. Look who's back, and she's giving you her stone-cold lead pipe locks. More of the lovely Jenn here.
- With Malice previews week 3 of the Rugby World Cup. I love rugby for the wonderful culture (i.e. excessive drinking) that surrounds it, but I would hate to have my collarbone fractured in a scrum. Although, if I imbibe enough of John Jameson's wonderful anodyne, I suppose the pain is negligible.
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.