Stacy Kiebler, ZZ Top, and one ridiculously obvious headline. Meh…
Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It spends over a cent and half on each penny it produces…
- Obvious breaches of urinal ettiquette…and one that may not be so obvious. “Having sex with an inebriated female” did not make the list. Nor should it have, honestly
- This guy wasn’t very nice in discussing the memories of Wayman Tisdale, but he’s got a ways to go before he catches the Penis-Wrinkle-In-Chief
- Is Alyssa Milano sending sexy texties to Randy Johnson? Why are you looking at me like that? I always call them “sexy texties…”
- Hef has had it with all of your stupid baseball legalese
- Here’s a fake PETA ad, starring Random Black Guy Wearing A Ski Cap as Michael Vick. Matt Vasgersian can’t believe the resemblance
|via Landline TV|
- A nice, brief comparison involving the slumping David Ortiz
- Did you like this TNT spoof from Saturday Night Live last week? It’s funny (to me) because those graphics never seem to go away.
- AAU tournaments are just as dirty as you think they are
- Sara Ingram enjoyed the Preakness. Now you can enjoy Sara Ingram
Send tips and submissions to WithLeatherfirstname.lastname@example.org. Hopefully we remembered everyone.