It’s already October, which means it’s time to plan Halloween costumes, buy candy, eat all the candy, then realize it’s already a week away from Halloween and you forgot to get a costume and need to buy more candy oh crap not again. (Just me?)
We’ll be suggesting costumes throughout the month, but first we’d like to share some costume ideas well-suited for couples (and the occasional third wheel). We tried to limit these selections to costumes that won’t take a ridiculous amount of time or expense to put together. It goes without saying, we don’t know if the people pictured here are couples, siblings, friends, lovahs, etc., but these can still serve as a guide for whatever situation fits you.
When you’ve finished checking these out, here are some of our other Halloween costume ideas, and we’ll be updating this list throughout the month:
- 23 Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes From Pop Culture
- 22 Cool Halloween Costumes From Movies And Pop Culture
- 20 Great Homemade Halloween Costumes Based On TV Shows
- 20 More Funny Halloween Costumes Based On TV Shows
- Easy Halloween Costumes For Fun-Loving Geeks
- 25 Pop Culture Halloween Costumes That Won’t Break The Bank
- 25 Funny And Unique Halloween Costumes Based On TV Characters
- 25 Geeky Halloween Costumes To Try Out This Year
- 25 Intriguing Halloween Costumes Based On TV Characters
- 25 More Clever Halloween Costumes From Pop Culture
“Ghostbusters 2 doesn’t get enough love on Halloween. We decided to change that.” — RyanBaltimore
Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble photographed by Anthony Chodor.
Gomez and Morticia (Addams Family) photographed by RyC – Behind The Lens.
The Grady sisters (The Shining) photographed by marakma.
Tetris costumes made with cardboard, craft paper, and white and black duct tape cut to give a 3D look. Photographed by Rachel Lovinger.
Roy Lichtenstein illustration come to life, photographed by Rob Schofield.
The Ambiguously Gay Duo (Saturday Night Live) photographed by Anthony Chodor.
Ice Climbers photographed by instavillafication.
Statler and Waldorf (The Muppet Show) cosplayed by William_de_Worde.
Bebop and Rocksteady (TMNT) cosplayed by ne0ven0m.
“There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand.” — pollydog
Google Maps couple photographed by lilmissmadel.
Well, that’s a bit morbid. (Photographed by Steve Dinn.)
Rick and Morty cosplayed by SadieFoxmoor.
Star-Lord and Bereet (Guardians of the Galaxy) photographed by Nathan Rupert.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt cosplayed by Ellen Rose (more pictures here).
Oh, that’s just wrong. [via]