Wonder Woman pumpkin by Alex Wer.
Halloween is almost here, and some of us haven’t even stabbed anything and eaten its innards yet. We’re talking about pumpkins of course. If you haven’t picked a design yet, we’re here to help. We’ve gathered some cool Halloween pumpkins as we have in previous years.
Some of the best Halloween pumpkin ideas come from TV shows like Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, and Stranger Things:
“I’m Pumpkin Rick!!!” via Rick and Morty.
More Pumpkin Rick (Rick and Morty) by shnnzrt.
A very dangerous version of Scary Terry (Rick and Morty) via rickmymorty.
View this post on Instagram
Awwwh, Bitch! #rickmymorty #rickandmorty #halloween #scaryterry #scaryterrybitch #freddykrueger #pumpkin #art #artist #jackolantern #nightmareonelmstreet #painting #paint #sketch #drawing #cute #fun #razorblade #dangerous #youcanrunbutyoucanthide #youcanrunbutyoucanthidebitch #linkinbio
The Night King (Game of Thrones) pumpkin carved by ktownpark.
Cookie Monster (Sesame Street) by Barry Goldberg.
Rick and Negan (The Walking Dead) by Alex Wer.
Raphael (TMNT) photographed by Lois Ann Coombs.
Stranger Things pumpkin by elevenswaffless.
South Park pumpkins by denko_safe_cats.
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons) pumpkin via TheBrentals.
In addition to the Wonder Woman pumpkin up top, you can take inspiration from other superhero movie characters:
Batman pumpkin by Alex Wer.
Aquaman by Alex Wer.
The Iron Giant by Corin Hardy.
Deadpool pumpkin by Alex Wer.
Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy) by Alex Wer.
Black Panther by Alex Wer.
Heath Ledger’s Joker by Alex Wer.
Or from Star Wars:
Chewbacc-O’-Lantern and Porg Gourd via Star Wars.
BB-8 pumpkin (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) by Alex Wer.
BB-8 pumpkin (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) photographed by Matt Belknap.
BB-9E (Star Wars: The Last Jedi) via Star Wars.
Maz Kanata (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) photographed by Stephen Stanton.
Death Star (Star Wars) via Ian Patterson.
Or, not surprisingly, from horror movies:
Pennywise (IT) by Corin Hardy.
Pennywise (IT) by Alex Wer.
Billy the puppet (Saw) by Corin Hardy.
Or from other parts of pop culture:
Mike and Sully (Monsters Inc.) by Alex Wer.
LEGO head via LEGOLAND_MY.
Mario pumpkin by Alex Wer.
This pumpkin can’t handle the Oculus Rift. [via]
Prince pumpkin by Alex Wer.
David Bowie as Jareth (Labyrinth) by Alex Wer.
And then there are the pumpkins that are truly horrifying:
“I carved the scariest pumpkin I could imagine.” — fordr015
“Scariest carving I could imagine.” — The Invisible Man
Nicodemus82 had the same fear.
“Perhaps the most terrifying pumpkin carving I’ve ever seen!” — Michael Clarke
Tax returns? Terrifying. [via]
Other Halloween posts you may enjoy:
- Get Your BOOze On Halloween With These Cocktail Recipes
- Ranking The Full-Sized Candy Bars That Halloween Dreams Are Made Of
- 40 Fun Homemade Halloween Costumes On A Budget
- Exploring The Scariest Haunted Attractions In The Country
- The 10 Best Halloween TV Episodes, Ranked
- Impressive Homemade Halloween Costumes Based On TV Shows
- Rick And Morty Halloween Costumes To Wear While Getting Riggity Riggity Wrecked
- There Are Stranger Things You Could Wear Than These Halloween Costumes
- Game Of Thrones Halloween Costumes To Stave Off The Winter
- A Tour Of Iconic Horror Movie Locations You Can Visit This Halloween
- 25 Fun Halloween Costumes For Couples
- Funny And Awesome Movie Character Halloween Costumes
- Make Your It Inspired Halloween Costume Count By Being The Best Pennywise You Can Be
- Bartenders Tell Us Which Booze To Pair With Your Favorite Halloween Candy