Things are finally looking up for the Golden Arches. Yes, the number of things McDonald’s has done recently to try and attract customers back to their restaurants is kind of astonishing and a little bit sad. A recap, if you really need it:
- They replaced the Dollar Menu with the McPick Two.
- They put mozzarella sticks and mac and cheese on the menu.
- They tested out table service.
- They gave their international franchises all sorts of crazy options, like 48-piece nugget buckets and McChoco Potatoes in Japan, Snoopy buns and concrete-colored Modern China burgers in China, and super fancy McDonald’s Next in Hong Kong.
- They started offering all-day breakfast.