Harry and Lloyd (Dumb and Dumber) photographed by gwporge.
We’re sharing Halloween costumes all month, like these easy costumes for couples, these simple pop culture costumes, funny costumes for geeks, and costumes based on TV characters. This next group is for movie fans, with costumes from Guardians of the Galaxy, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Spaceballs, and, of course, a little Harry and Lloyd hanging out by their Mutt Cutts conveyance, just putting out the vibe.
When you’ve finished checking these out, here are some of our other Halloween costume ideas, and we’ll be updating this list throughout the month:
- 25 Easy And Funny Halloween Costumes For Couples
- 23 Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes From Pop Culture
- 20 Great Homemade Halloween Costumes Based On TV Shows
- 20 More Funny Halloween Costumes Based On TV Shows
- Easy Halloween Costumes For Fun-Loving Geeks
- 25 Pop Culture Halloween Costumes That Won’t Break The Bank
- 25 Funny And Unique Halloween Costumes Based On TV Characters
- 25 Geeky Halloween Costumes To Try Out This Year
- 25 Intriguing Halloween Costumes Based On TV Characters
- 25 More Clever Halloween Costumes From Pop Culture
Rocket Raccoon (Guardians Of The Galaxy) cosplayed by orangej.
Every Johnny Depp character photographed by Steven Leung.
“He can’t bend his knees too well, so he hobbles along, like the character in the movie. It’s adorable.” — Broke_stupid_lonely
Lola Bunny (Space Jam) photographed by Diz Zy.
Macho Man Randy Savage photographed by Tomasz Stasiuk.
Sexy Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street) photographed by Cocoreccho.
Blues Brothers photographed by ohlovelyday.
View this post on Instagram
Need a great father/son Halloween costume idea? How about the Blues Brothers! My husband already had everything he needed in his closet and we found Charlie's outfit super easy. Cigarettes are rolled up paper or you could do a lollipop) so relax (I don't condone toddler smoking but it really did make the outfit).
Rule 63 Rufio (Hook) cosplayed by br0melle.
Beetlejuice photographed by Samuel King Jr.
Doc Brown (Back to the Future) photographed by Mooshuu.
Ghostbusters logo photographed by William Tung.
Jack Skellington (The Nightmare Before Christmas) cosplayed by platnumcy.
Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas) costume made by MariaMilissa.
It’s a unicorn. [via]
Spaceballs cosplayers photographed by vull.
Barf (Spaceballs) cosplayed by BooRoxAlot.